Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ocean themed diaper cake idea

So today I have 2 sales happening, one one ebay and the other on etsy. So I am brainstorming ideas for a couple new diaper cakes. I have decided I want to do a diaper castle and an ocean themed diaper cake. I'm very excited and pretty much know what I am going to get to create this underwater diaper masterpiece. I'm pretty sure it will contain:

* 8oz ocean themed baby bottle, *50 size 1 diapers(probably Target's brand because they have sea blue and sea green polka dots all over them), *Plush blue dolphin and plush grey manatee, *2 teethers, one a green and blue ring with an octopus and a fish and the other teether a water filled blue fish, *Baby keys toy, *light blue fleece blanket, *ocean animal bath scrubber, *coordinating ribbons and ocean scrapbook embellishments, *travel pack of Johnson's lotion, wash, powder, shampoo, and sample pack of Desitin cream. I can't wait to start on it! I will post pictures after it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment